Wednesday 19 September 2007

If you get lucky

I am surprised. There was this new video that I saw but I am not sure whether it was done by the state or by an invidual that loves Kuching. Its amazing as if it is done by an individual who is not related to promoting Kuching, Bravo for you. you got it right by showing St Joseph Cathedral, DBKU, the airport, Panggung Udara etc.

If it is done by the state, there is a big problem. There was not a human activity that you could find in the video. Does this mean no one is supposed to utilise the facilities in the video? No tourists, no locals ... are we promoting the facilities and at the same time saying to the people we dont want anyone to use them, just enjoy the video ... and if you are in Kuching, you can just be a voyeur?

Try and you tube through the videos and find this video. Its a great way to experience a vacuum situation within Kuching. If you get lucky, the video is at the bottom of the video collections on this blog.

Pura ... when I was younger, I watched Saphire and Steel ... and I felt the same way when I watched this video tho.

No comments: